Football Jerseys

Viewing 3 reply threads

tanute3
      Ute Fan
      @tanute3

Here’s a perfect off-season discussion topic (potential poll question Tony?)

What are everyone’s thoughts about our current football jerseys? Love them, like them, neutral, dislike them, hate them? Personally, I like them – but I am quite ready for a refresh. I think our base jerseys are too busy with all the lines & stripes. I’d like to simplify a bit, similar to the style of our throwbacks (I.e., the Rose Bowl uniforms – which are perfection imo)

RedRocks
      Ute Fan
      @hypodactylus

I like our current football uniform lineup, except I really don’t like the font used for numbering on the throwback uniforms: Rosebowl Throwback Red

AlohaUte
        Ute Fan
        @alohaute

I really like these and the white version A LOT, I’d love it if these were our primary uniform, but with the Drum and Feather logo occasionally.

I’m not into the black uniforms, I’d like less black overall on the uniforms. But I know that I’m in the minority on this. I think I just think of Utah as being Red and White.

Rick
        Ute Fan
        @rickyrules

I’m with you on the font.  I also would like to see more Drum and Feather, especially on helmets.

RustyShackleford
        Ute Fan
        @shakyute13

The satin ref DnF should be our full time helmet and we should design uniforms around it

PhiladelphiaUte
      Ute Fan
      @philadelphiaute

I’m with you on the point of our jerseys looking “too busy” with all the stripes.  I also don’t like when the “sleeves” don’t match the jersey (i.e. Black sleeves with the Red jersey, and Red sleeves with the Black or White jersies).

I love our throwback uniforms — especially the one with the gray helmet and pants.  We only wore that one twice — vs UCLA and Colorado, back in 2019.

tanute3
      Ute Fan
      @tanute3

Also – hot take but I was a fan of the mountains on the sleeves

UteManX
        Ute Fan
        @utemanx

I liked the mountains too, but would love to see some mountains with all The same color. Not different colored sleeves. Maybe bring back some topo maps as well, but subtle. Key is stick with some damn colors and logos. I love the Uu and DnF, but the block u should maybe go at this point. Too many options and we lose our identity and people do not know who we are. 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Football Jerseys