15 2

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin
      8 2

McBride of Frankenstein
      Ute Fan
      @mcbrideoffrankenstein

why would anyone thumbs down this?  meaning… I no likely Larry Scott?  Or is it “I love overpaid assclowns”?

7 2

McBride of Frankenstein
        Ute Fan
        @mcbrideoffrankenstein

I have another theory.  Larry has spies on all of the message boards.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I didn’t thumbs you down but the officiating in the PAC sucked before Larry got here. Kind of hard for me to care about what they have to say. It’s like when politicians try to play the moral high ground. 

Or like that one corrupt nba official who tried to say all this additional stuff. As if it made him less of a slimeball. 

McBride of Frankenstein
        Ute Fan
        @mcbrideoffrankenstein

the issue is knowing there is a smoking gun versus surmising there is a smoking gun.   ……….letting non-officials into the replay booth is knowing seeing the smoking gun……

astUTE
      Ute Fan
      @astute

It may very well be true that PAC officiating was bad before Larry arrived, but incidents like the Dixon thing during Larry’s tenure certainly indicate no intention on his part to improve things, but rather a tolerance of things getting much worse.

I have no idea why any of the college presidents are supporting Larry at this point.  I hope they are waiting patiently for his contract to expire with no intention of renewing it.

Larry will for ever be my hero for bringing Utah into the PAC, but my respect for him ends quickly thereafter.

Brichaute49
        Ute Fan
        @brichaute49

I am definitely on the get rid of Larry bandwagon but the only thing that is going to bring relevance and recognition back to the conference is starting to get back into serious CFP conversations and then winning. Hopefully the basketball teams can make some noise here in the tournament. That will help. If they all fall flat, then there’s another dagger.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Former Pac12 football officials criticize Larry Scott