FS1 Late Game Question

Viewing 4 reply threads

utahman3431
      Ute Fan
      @utahman3431

I remember reading this somewhere but can’t find it now.

If the game prior to the Utah game goes long, what channel will they put the game on to start?  I thought it was some random Fox channel but can’t seem to remember which one.  I’m going to record both channels for the first part of the game to make sure I don’t miss the first quarter as has happened in the past.

Thanks in advance!

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

Usually it’s FX

St George Ute
      Ute Fan
      @stgeorgeute

I’ve only seen them broadcast on the FoxSportsGo app if the game before runs over the start time. That was for a broadcast on FS2 though. Not sure if FS1 would broadcast on FS2 or FX.

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

I used the FoxSportsGo app last time.

Matthew Thomas Castleton
        Ute Fan
        @mcastleton928

No need for that anymore. Just download the Fox Sports app. It now has streaming, just like the ESPN app. I watched the Utah-Minnesota basketball game last week while at work on the Fox Sports app. 

Calgradutedad
      Ute Fan
      @calgradutedad

It could be on Fox Business Network also. Iowa State game is almost guaranteed to go into the Utah TV window. Average college game is about 3 hours and 20 minutes.

Hotline newsletter: In praise of small victories (in the TV exposure game)

https://www.ajc.com/sports/college/sec-looking-cut-length-average-college-football-game/XCmRWWxWGaZKTYJVBYhVUJ/

Charlie Foxtrot
        Ute Fan
        @charliefoxtrot

As I recall the last UTE FS1 game started on Fox Business Network.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football FS1 Late Game Question