Funny

Viewing 4 reply threads

Q
      Ute Fan
      @uteinak

I asked about Rising about 2 weeks ago. I think the day he put his name on the transfer list, and all I got from you guys was a bunch of smart ass answers. Now it looks like you guys have grown up and actually given some real thought to it. Havent even visited the site sense then because of all u basement living smart asses. For those that arent that way, sorry to vent, but I thought I found a better forum here for a while, but then realized it’s just everyone from the “other” cite. So now that he is actually visiting and you actually know his name. Let’s here all you smart guys break down the film on this guy!

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Since, you, site

I think you are doing a fine job of jacking yourself off, assistance from us would make it crowded. 

Q
        Ute Fan
        @uteinak

How’s the basement? I knew you wouldn’t disappoint. Answered less than a minute after I posted. What a loser!

Larry B
        Ute Fan
        @larryb

You missed one. “Hear”.

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

You missed haven’t and aren’t.

ironman1315
          Ute Fan
          @ironman1315

Also, he is missing a ton of introductory clause commas.

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

At least a paragraph to break it up a little. 

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

I just don’t think anyone realized how honored we should be to have you here.

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Smells Moosey.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Claims he hasn’t visited the CITE but then immediately is triggered by recent discussions?  Yeah it is some weak ass trolling that’s for sure. 

1 4

Q
          Ute Fan
          @uteinak

Damn, just checked the date I last logged on, and you were right, it wasn’t 2 weeks ago. It actually says 21 days ago, that’s how excited I was to get back to you losers. Hear from ya never! I actually did find another place with actual in depth and enlightening college football conversation. Hence, the reason for not coming back to your guys basement. I decided to check, when I heard Cameron’s name mentioned as a visit this week, and to see how many of you losers were acting like you love and know college football, now that you “know” his name.

RiseasUtes
      Ute Fan
      @riseasutes

No reason to act like a little bitch about it.  There are too many names entering the portal to have a thread on each one.  Hurts, Martell, Rising and about 10 others, it makes sense to have a thread once there is some connection between the player and school.  

Anfernee
        Ute Fan
        @anfernee

That’s a lot of name calling and insults for such a trivial thing. Congrats on the Rising scoop I guess but Jesus Christ relax. 

ironman1315
          Ute Fan
          @ironman1315

He didn’t even get a scoop, just asked if he was going to go to UTah as pure speculation. Then this Q douche called Tuttle an Uncle Tom. WTF is wrong with this guy?

1 1

Q
            Ute Fan
            @uteinak

I would have told ya’ll my scoop, or at least the guys wanting to chat that particular day, if we would have gotten to it, but the conversation went pre K before anything intelligent could be discussed.

ironman1315
              Ute Fan
              @ironman1315

Because you were throwing out racial slurs and overall douchebaggery. Calm down, smoke a joint, and learn how to not be a dick.

Q
                Ute Fan
                @uteinak

I’ll give you my last name. You t ell me if it’s ok or not to talk about Uncle Tom. Quaale Does that last name sound white to you? Uncle Tom played a particular part in black culture.

ironman1315
                  Ute Fan
                  @ironman1315

I’ll take you at your word, but you’re still acting and acted in that thread, like a total douche. Stop being a douche.

1 2

EagleMountainUte
                    Ute Fan
                    @battlegroundute

This guy is wild. Giving Pace a run I think they are the same. 

Central Coast Ute
                  Ute Fan
                  @flip2848

Being that Quaale originated in Scotland, yes it sounds very “white” to everyone.

RiseasUtes
          Ute Fan
          @riseasutes

Yeah, not sure why the I told you so’s are necessary.

ironman1315
            Ute Fan
            @ironman1315

I think Anfernee was referring to the OP.

RiseasUtes
              Ute Fan
              @riseasutes

Yeah, I miss read it. Just looked at it again and noticed that, my bad. I agree with both your posts.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.