Viewing 2 reply threads
      3 1

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

AZUTE
      Ute Fan
      @azute

I know Garett loves his OL Coach Mike Munchak but he should tell Elway and the Bronco fans who booed him the last 3 years to go pound sand when they come to him with a big contract offer after not having faith in him.

Go FA after the season and make your millions. You deserve it.

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

I wouldn’t shoot myself in the foot to prove some point to a bunch of drunks in the stands. F**k em. If I’m Bolles, I want:

1: Money. This is his big payday. Get as much money as you can. 

2: If the money is equal, make sure your coach will make you look good. This is probably his last chance at a big contract, so money is most important, but having a coach who will help you like Denver’s new OL coach has done will make his life a lot more enjoyable. 

But go get that money. He should be looking for 40-50 million guaranteed. 

CB
      Ute Fan
      @solidhobo

A lot of people on here really need to learn how to source a link properly. It’s not very difficult.

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

It used to be the site automatically tweetifoed twotter links. It hasn’t worked in some time. 

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

Yeah you can’t use the share link from twitter anymore.  It puts the link inside an html span tag which breaks the auto formatting here.  You have to copy the URL straight and paste it on its own line. I fixed this one for you.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Garett Bolles finding his legs