Ghost & OnlyU

Viewing 8 reply threads

Anfernee
      Ute Fan
      @anfernee

247 as of today have Faletau Satuala favoring TSPP. Any idea what happened? I didn’t really care about the other in state guys going there but this would be a kick right in the cajones.

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

Is Satuala a mission kid ?

NarfUte
      Ute Fan
      @narfute

Hard to compete with a girlfriend

D T
      Ute Fan
      @azute1

D T
      Ute Fan
      @azute1

He’ll regret it if he chooses the zoobs.

BD
      Ute Fan
      @flyfisherman

Well this would certainly be a good thing for BYU.

Numerous people posting on X saying that he wants to play offense – tight end. However none of these X posts seem to be anything more than just speculation – just “I heard that he wants to play TE.”

If that is true then it probably makes sense to go to BYU since Utah probably doesn’t want him on offense and besides he would have to compete against Landon King and UCLA transfer Carsen Ryan. Not to mention Kuithe if he comes back.

But, too much speculation and no substance yet on his reasons for leaning BYU now.

1 1

Dresden_Stormblessed
      Ute Fan
      @dresden

I’ve seen that he’s been offered defense positions at the U and offense positions at the Y. He wants to play offense so he’s going there more than likely.

He’ll be a great player regardless. Wish him the best. I would count him out for now fellas.

RustyShackleford
      Ute Fan
      @shakyute13

Is he the one who BYU offered his GF a dance scholarship or something and she didn’t even dance her final year of high school?

7 1

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Ok, so Utah wants you for defense. BYU wants to you for offense, namely TE.

You can go to Utah, bust your ass on defense and show the team you are willing to do anything for the team, then switch to TE when Kuithe leaves

Or…go to BYU, where they have made their good TE’s look bad. Didn’t BYU have a TE transfer to CSU and become an all American?

Oh…and our TE’s are high draft picks and put up huge numbers.

But sure, go to BYU. They got you. ARod…I’ve seen him at OC…and he is definitely an OC. And he calls plays as well.

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

I wouldn’t worry too much about it. If he’s any good he’ll be a Ute in a couple of years anyway.

Anfernee
          Ute Fan
          @anfernee

Their fans are just insufferable (always but especially) Dec-July. No coincidence that’s when they have no games and it’s the annual off-season self appointed 🏆 time. Even though their season ended on a 5 game losing streak and the 🚽 bowl.

1 8

DanielLaRussoUte
        Ute Fan
        @daniellarussoute

We’ve had one TE drafted in like 30 years and he’s been ok.
        I don’t get where Utah fans get this ‘Tight End U’ idea from. Because we have briefly emphasized them?

Tednab
          Ute Fan
          @tednab

Maybe it’s not football related

DataUte
          Ute Fan
          @scotwaye

Well, that’s a hot take (‘he’s been ok’ – just #9 PFF ranked TE in the NFL as a rookie). But I get the sentiment, just think it’s a little too far. We have long emphasized 11 and 12 packages, but only more recently have passed to/featured TEs more (Ludwig). Fans usually only notice them when they are star receivers, but they play an important role in blocking too, especially with our emphasis on the run. BYU indeed had a transfer to CSU that lit it up there and Rex (current ‘ok’ TE, got hurt and isn’t the same he was before injury – word is he’s hanging up the cleats).

Central Coast Ute
          Ute Fan
          @flip2848

Dalton Kincaid has been way more than OK for the Bills. I’m a Bills fan and watch every game that’s on TV. Since he’s been the starter he has been targeted the second most on the team behind only Stephon Diggs. Not only that, but he’s been a good blocker too.

The Miami Ute
            Ute Fan
            @themiamiute

I liked you up to the point you said were a Bills’ fan. There’s a new sheriff in town and his name is Tua.

Central Coast Ute
              Ute Fan
              @flip2848

You may be right. As much as I hate to say it, the division seems to be the Dolphins now.

The Miami Ute
                Ute Fan
                @themiamiute

Any team but the Jets.

Central Coast Ute
                  Ute Fan
                  @flip2848

We can agree there

//r00t4Utes
                  Ute Fan
                  @r00t4utes

As a Phins fan, I would have to say any team but NE. They deserve and are long overdue for decades of toiling and mediocrity.

The Miami Ute
                    Ute Fan
                    @themiamiute

I’ve been watching the Dolphins regularly since the mid-70s. NE, prior to Bellichick’s arrival, would go on cycles of being a good team to literally a dumpster fire. Buffalo had a good run with Marv Levy but sucked before and after. They’ve been good in the last half decade. What differentiates both those teams from the Jets, and I say this as a native Miamian, is the sheer number of New Yorkers in South Florida. I have been to Dolphins’ games at Joe Robbie Stadium where close to half the fans were rooting for the Jets and they’re incredibly obnoxious. The Phinsider held a poll a while back to see which team was most disliked by the fan base and the Jets got 90 percent of the vote.

//r00t4Utes
                      Ute Fan
                      @r00t4utes

I have been a fan since Marino’s rookie year, I was 6 or 7yrs old, but I’ve never been to MIA to experience the crowd. I can tell from TV there are almost always a lot of visiting fans, especially NY and North Eastern cities. I assumed it was the nature of the city where people move or retired there combined with people who want to visit.

So yes, I understand the NYJ being and feeling the biggest rivalry as it has always felt that way from TV. But without the local fan experience, I personally have felt NE’s fans being the most obnoxiously annoying.

//r00t4Utes
                      Ute Fan
                      @r00t4utes

Oh, and I really hope the Phins draft Vaki. I think this new coaching staff could take advantage of his speed and skill better than most teams, and they’re in need of safety and nickel help.

I was so p**sed when they passed on Jaylon Johnson for that bust from Auburn.

Charlie
            Ute Fan
            @charlie

Long, long time Bills fan. Kincaid is doing fine.

The Miami Ute
              Ute Fan
              @themiamiute

Charlie, say it isn’t so…

Anfernee
                Ute Fan
                @anfernee

Bang Bang Niner Gang! Checking in…

The Miami Ute
                  Ute Fan
                  @themiamiute

Wrong conference and division.

Anfernee
                    Ute Fan
                    @anfernee

Oh right. This is the AFC Least.

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Ghost & OnlyU