Good breakdown of Charlie Brewer’s HS and college careers

Viewing 2 reply threads

Ghost of the HEB
      Ute Fan
      @deseretgentlman

play_circle_outline

He took Baylor from one of the worst teams in the country to a Sugar Bowl.
      Really hoping he recaptures that 2019 magic.

Tednab
      Ute Fan
      @tednab

Interesting.. two thoughts . 1- Dude is very competitive and lays it all on the line .can he stay healthy .. 2 – Our O-line needs to step it up this year

MDUte
      Ute Fan
      @mdute

All the good reports from Spring Camp about Brewer are nice and all but I’m still concerned about him being QB1. Because it forces us to start over at QB again in 2022. And although I realize we’re set up nicely to win now, we are really built for 2022 when we have the best shot at winning the PAC and going to a Rose Bowl or perhaps better.

AZUteFan
        Ute Fan
        @azutefan

Too many variables to assume Utah will be better in 2022. We were fortunate that nobody left early for the NFL draft this year. If Brewer is the best QB (which by all accounts he seems to be) then let’s win the PAC and Rose Bowl now!

2008 National Champ
          Ute Fan
          @cptmrgn05

Abso-freakin-lutely. Don’t give up on the 2021 season before any games have been played. Put the best team you can on the field for the 2021 season and get meaningful reps for the 2022 team as circumstances allow.

It’s easy for fans to speculate about when the talent should reach its apex but the reality is that the guys in the locker room will decide that for us. As long as their focus is on winning every game they play, I’ll root for whatever #’s take the field no matter what the polls or projections say.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Good breakdown of Charlie Brewer’s HS and college careers