Has there ever, in Utah football history…

Viewing 2 reply threads

Grayshirt
      Ute Fan
      @grayshirt

been a transfer coming from a team captain?!  I’m incredulous to the idea of that.

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

Link? Or speculation?

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

I haven’t heard anything like this at all. Troy’s not dumb. He should know there is a really, really good shot he’s the QB vs Arizona, especially with us playing BYU earlier and Huntley running so much. 

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Seriously where the f**k is this talk coming from??

cbmute
            Ute Fan
            @cbmute

DJ and PK had Troy Williams High School coach on this morning because the coach is upset with Utah’s coaching staff saying they lead Troy Williams on by not naming the starter sooner so he wouldn’t transfer schools.

2 1

EagleMountainUte
              Ute Fan
              @battlegroundute

Oh well than I know it is horses**t now.

I haven’t listened to those idjuts for years I suggest every Utah fan does the same. Only then will the radio people move on from putting down the best University in the state.

COFfrom83
                Ute Fan
                @coffrom83

I haven’t listened to that idiot PK in over 10 years, after he raved about Boise State and how their BCS busting was so much better than ours the prior year. He failed to mention when Boise got in the BCS had relaxed the rules just a bit, and Boise would not have qualified under the rules we got in by. what a d@ucebag. I don;t know who is mroe negative, him or gordon monson.

Utah
                  Ute Fan
                  @utah

Without Urban and Utah, there is no Boise St. Did you know that Boise St went undefeated a year or two before Utah? 

Nope. 

In fact, I do believe Boise St went undefeated in 2004 as well. 

lol. 

Boise St ain’t s**t. 

Utahute72
      Ute Fan
      @utahute72

My guess is that they’ve let all three QBs know that there is a potential for things to change based on performance.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Has there ever, in Utah football history…