Hello all…

Viewing 1 reply thread

THEeyepatch
      Ute Fan
      @theeyepatch1

Heard about this site on Utefans.net (cougarboard 2.0 lol) so I figured I’d check it out. Hope I can contribute to some intelligent conversations, breaking news, or what-not. I post on Block U as THEeyepatch. I don’t bother posting on SLTrib or DNews because it’s just a waste of my time going through the moderators but I do haunt both sites when I’m looking for a good chuckle.

As of now I don’t see a line on Oregon but as I’ve posted on Block U, I believe the Utes can take this game. If there were a year to take down the Ducks, it’s this season!

Brettski
      Ute Fan
      @brettski

Welcome! I think we’re all trying to figure out this new age of Utah message boards. I’m liking this place and hope it takes off.

THEeyepatch
        Ute Fan
        @theeyepatch1

Thanks Brettski, yeah… so far so good. Now it’s just a matter if people hang around and more people join.

Hockeybeard
          Ute Fan
          @hockeybeard

The admin has stated he’s been swamped with a couple hundred new user requests over the last couple days, so I think the interest is there. The job now is on the users to make sure the discussion and community keeps up and supplies the topics.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Hello all…