Hello Utehub!

Viewing 6 reply threads

UtesMuss1
      Ute Fan
      @utesmuss1

Guess it was time to find a new Utes site, had a blast on UFN but it’s too bad that it got to the point that it did.

Anyway, Go Utes!

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Welcome!

ArtVandelay
      Ute Fan
      @artvandelay

I’ve just migrated over here, too. Looking forward to something new.

NavyUte
      Ute Fan
      @navyute

I came here last week as well… Much better atmosphere.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

I came here last week as well… Much better atmosphere.

Love reading this!

JackCrimson
      Ute Fan
      @jackcrimson

I have been a daily reader of UFN since 2003, but only posted a handful of times (and under a different username).  I’ve been here a number of times since launch day, but only daily the past week or so.  There is a much better feel here, especially for someone who isn’t a frequent contributor.

I decided I needed to create an account so I could tell Tony thanks for creating a new place for me to waste a bunch of my time – thanks Tony!

How do I donate?  I’ve looked around and can’t find anywhere…  I donated to UFN a number of times over the years to show my appreciation (not during the latest panhandling event), so I’d like to do that same here.  I’m betting a number of others would as well if they knew how.

Wilson’s Mustache
        Ute Fan
        @sigmaute

Actually it is pretty well known that Tony will be giving away a brand new Porsche to the overall season winner of the Pick’Em Contest. He must not need the donations.

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

I love the feel of this site. Very friendly tone and no snarkiness. I reaffirm my vow not to inject politics into the sports talk like I and others have done at UFN. I’m as guilty as any and I’ve had some meltdown posts over there. I’m not doing that any more. There’s a time & a place for that. I just wanna talk Utes with my online Ute buddies!

UtahUteGuy
        Ute Fan
        @utahuteguy

Snarkiness is okay, just as long as it’s aimed at our rivals.  😜

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

True!

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Hello Utehub!