Viewing 5 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

The bodypainted “fans”…. 

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

There was a Utah section at the Baylor @ BYU game? I am confused.

dystopiamembrane
        Ute Fan
        @dystopiamembrane

Having re-read ALUF’s post, I realize now that the BYU fan was at the Utah game. I assumed she was at the BYU game and that’s why it was so shocking to her. “That would never happen at a BYU game (in previous years),” is how I read the post.

Crow
          Ute Fan
          @crow

We ran into a group of Baylor fans and the U of U game they were asking when they should head to Provo. I was like now if you want to tailgate. No beer on campus they were upset.

Kyler Marvin
      Ute Fan
      @youngute

I ran into one of them at the game and they were wearing pasties when I passed them in the stadium before kickoff, I am not sure if that was the case before though

UteBacker
      Ute Fan
      @utebacker

Are you a little sorry you took the time to pull that picture up?  2010 TCU girl >>>>>>  2022 SUU girls.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Yeah I had 2010 TCU girl as the baseline. 

Tednab
          Ute Fan
          @tednab

…… we’ll don’t expect hooters come calling anytime soon

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

Wish someone had a picture of the 2010 TCU girl

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

I have a picture in my mind. It is etched into my memory for all eternity. 

UteBacker
            Ute Fan
            @utebacker

To this day, that was the only positive memory of that horrible game, and yes, her surgeon should be commended.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Protected by the 10th circuit I believe. Also we could be midgendering them. 

2 4

Crow
      Ute Fan
      @crow

Only in Utah. I was dating a very attractive woman from Brazil. Smart as well had her doctorate in vet science. Taught classes and had her own clinic.

She came up to visit and I went to buy cokes when I came back she was topless by the pool in Lehi. I covered her up with her towel and said do you want to get arrested? She asked for what I explained the laws to her. She could not believe it. So I told her if she wanted to lay out nude we could take the boat to lake Powell. We went down there and she extended her vacation two weeks after that. But she could not believe that the men could and not the women. She returned to Brazil and sends me pics of her at the topless beaches there and tells me to come down. I have 3 times already. But unlike her speaking 6 languages fluently. I speak 2 and one is Spanish not Portuguese.

UteBacker
        Ute Fan
        @utebacker

You didn’t marry this woman??????

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

Right?  Or at the least post photos? 😂😂😂

Crow
          Ute Fan
          @crow

No I wish but my current girlfriend was a model from Peru. She is smart to we met when she was sent by her country to get her doctorate in genetic research. Her master’s thesis she and others went into the rainforest and tested the DNA of the people who had no contact with society ever. Discovered like her DNA came from Asia not Israel like the made up book of mormon claims. Now the church is agreeing with what they found. Brazil did a similar study. But the church said they mixed it so you can’t tell. She did mine at the U of U. Discovered and confirmed I have DNA from Ireland, scandanvia, Germany and Scotland. 

Dallas
        Ute Fan
        @dallas

No pictures, didn’t happen.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

It happens in many other states. 

But this post is useless and not believable without photos. 

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Here they are