Here's the CFP Poll

Viewing 5 reply threads

cjd1
      Ute Fan
      @cjd1

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Third highest ranked one loss team.  Ranked higher than OK. That is indeed impressive. I’m pleased to be in the discussion, but I will be content to go to the Rose Bowl.

SorryWife
      Ute Fan
      @sorrywife

Another fun stat, Utah has been in the College Football Playoff rankings 25 out 32 weeks. Maybe I’m looking at this at a glass half full perspective but we’ve been on the verge of breaking through for years now. Now in the top 8 in the nation with a chance to finish top 5 in the final rankings(rose bowl or cfp). Incredible. Hope this trickles through to our recruiting and future starters showing that it’s possible through Utah to become a recognized top team.

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

They’re ranking the PAC 12 higher than the BIG 12. Seems a little easier to get in to the CFP to me now. Still need a lot to happen though.

Daedalus17
      Ute Fan
      @daedalus17

If Utah wins out, then there are 4 teams in front of them with guaranteed losses between now and the final poll.

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

My thoughts exactly. Too bad Clemson is pretty much guaranteed to go undefeated.

oc_ute
      Ute Fan
      @ocute

not complaining but i’m surprised we’re ahead of oklahoma.  the only reason i can think of is the point differential in several of our games.  their OOC schedule is better than ours IMO.  their loss was against a ranked team on the road.  ours was… well you know.

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

Against a talented team on the road on a Friday night.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Here's the CFP Poll