Highlight of the night for me

Viewing 6 reply threads

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

Watching our D-linemen trott lazily toward the sideline while Lincoln Riley loses his ever-living s**t. Hilarious! Whoever it was that realized years ago that they had to let us do this… Thank you for giving us a chance to laugh at LR and CW.

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Such a great chess move.

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

It almost burned us once. In the second half one of our linemen was still 5 yards on the field. I was shocked Williams didn’t catch it and snap the ball.

UTman
      Ute Fan
      @utman

The time it took to substitute our defensive linemen should be added to our Time of Possession stat since we clearly controlled the clock during those substitutions.

utefansince79
      Ute Fan
      @utefansince79

Riley had a fit when they had to burn a time out to avoid the delay of game penalty and crowd was livid.

USC should have done their homework, recognized this is a common Utah tactic, and known not to make offensive changes late in the play clock. Especially when the ball is on the hashmarks furthest away from the Ute sideline.

baller
      Ute Fan
      @c-monster

This is entirely on the offensive coordinator for U$C (Riley) as he waited till 22-23 seconds left on the play clock to sub.

If he was prepared, he’d sub in the first few seconds of the play clock and not give the defense a chance to do this. But, of course, his ego could never blame himself.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Highlight of the night for me