Holiday Bowl fun fact: Kyle Whittingham …

Viewing 3 reply threads

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

In 2009 Kyle Whittingham was inducted into the Holiday Bowl Hall of Fame having played in 4 games (1 as a running back and 3 as a linebacker) and winning the defensive player MVP award in 1981.

2009 Holiday Bowl Inductees

1 18

User Suspended
      @a2ute

hmmm fun fact? more like embarassing fact you never bring up 

Red Dawn
        Ute Fan
        @ranger15

You need to get laid. Insufferable

ironman1315
          Ute Fan
          @ironman1315

Is he insufferable because he cannot get laid or can he not get laid because he is insufferable?

1 11

User Suspended
          @a2ute

By all means, go ahead and discuss kwhitt’s zoob accolads. knock yourself out….

PlainsUte
            Ute Fan
            @plainsute

He’s ours now.  Like the prodigal son. 

LaVell Edwards had some great teams and players, comeon, admit it.  I have to admit it and I was a Ute fan during that time.   I was in Rice Stadium for the 1978 victory, woot!   A zoob is someone who thinks the current TDS team has the same qualities.   In fact they don’t even run the place like LaVell did, they’ve doubled down on the so-called Honor Code and other superficial crap.

tarheelute
              Ute Fan
              @tarheelute

I was on the ROTC cannon crew for that game!  

Stone
            Ute Fan
            @stone

Your hatred for the zoobs blinds you. Who cares who he was playing for, the fact that Whitt accomplished that should be celebrated. He is our coach and was a great college football player, kudos to Kyle. 

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

aaaaah yes… finally decided to officially hit the ignore user button for Pace Manyung. MUCH better.

UtahUtesRock
        Ute Fan
        @utahutesrock

Where? I can’t find that anywhere.

chinngiskhaan
          Ute Fan
          @chinngiskhaan

I don’t use the app, so I don’t know if it’s on there… but on the website, if you click the open button next to a user’s comment, next to the avatar of every user you will find the ignore user button… It is glorious. Though I accidentally ignored that dude with the skeletor avatar… oh well, it was worth it to sacrifice him to get rid of Pace’s constant trolling.

AirForceUte
      Ute Fan
      @cdoughboy2000

Hep pace how many ‘accolads’ zoob or non zoob do you have playing college football? Exactly. 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Holiday Bowl fun fact: Kyle Whittingham …