Homie for Real Estate Sales

Viewing 4 reply threads

MauchDawgUte
      Ute Fan
      @mauchdawgute

Does anyone have any experience using this company to sell and or buy?  We will need to sell our home soon and their pitch seems nice, but it would be nice to have some real-world reviews.

UrbanLiar
      Ute Fan
      @urbanliar

First, I’m not pitching for your listing or business. I’ve been a licensed broker for 25 years. I wouldn’t engage Homie. Sure their flat fee listing pitch sounds good but you get what you pay for. Most of their agents are new with minimal experience. You end up doing most of the legwork yourself after it’s listed and you damn well better hope there’s no problem that needs resolving because if they’re only getting $1,500 from you, do you think they’re really going to be devoted to you the same way a full service realtor would be? Their listings usually require additional add on fees too. Most brokers don’t like dealing with Homie listings. Sure you think you save money on the front end but you might be disappointed and frustrated by the time you finish. In this new era of real estate activity slowdowns, I’d pick a seasoned full service broker who knows what they’re doing.

MineralUte
      Ute Fan
      @mineralute

I wouldn’t use Homie. I’ve heard that many realtors who represent buyers will try and stay away from Homie listed properties because it is so much extra work for them. So your potential buyer pool may be significantly smaller. (I’m not an agent).

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Don’t use Homie.  I will leave it at that.  My experience was not good.

MauchDawgUte
      Ute Fan
      @mauchdawgute

Thanks everyone! 🙂

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc Homie for Real Estate Sales