Viewing 5 reply threads

sweetgrass
      Ute Fan
      @sweetgrass

deep sigh

DefenseAgainstTheDarkOC
      Ute Fan
      @robotvandal

Like i do every year for the last decade. Like Utah let me down again.

alUmnUs
      Ute Fan
      @alumnus

Stuck in LA until Monday…so feel s**tty but trying to make the best of it.

This type of loss is too predictable. Utes got beat by a 3rd string qb and couldn’t get out of their own way. It all leaves a bad taste in the mouth.

Is there a brightside? Yes, I think so, but it’s a conditional one which supposes Utah won’t shoot themselves in the foot again this season – giving up big plays and failing to convert in the redzone. If Utah can control TOP and keep dragging defenses the way they did USC, then there’s potential for big wins. But we know who we are, so Utes will probably drop another game or 2 in similar fashion.

At the end of the day A Utah Man Am I, but geeez…it takes an emotional toll.

Ute2
      Ute Fan
      @ute2

Gut wrenching losses almost every year are probs part of life as a P5…

Take Michigan for instance. They must have a put on their stomach. And have had awful losses every single year.

alUmnUs
        Ute Fan
        @alumnus

Totally not surprised they’re getting exposed right now.

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

Lousy but not in the least bit surprised. Same $#!+, same shovel.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Just a little off. In my preseson predictions I had us losing at USC anyway so I’m not surprised.  Hope crushed but not surprised.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football how are you feeling today (gif)?