How do the Utes fare the rest of the season?

Viewing 6 reply threads
      2 1

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

My guesses based on recent performance:

at Oregon – coin flip
      vs UCLA – coin flip (can we score enough points to keep up with their offense?)
      vs Washington State – Loss
      at Washington – Loss
      vs Colorado – Loss

We play two bad teams the next two weeks. I give us 50/50 on those games. Then we could easily end the season with 3-straight losses.  

Barely bowl eligible if that pans out.

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

I think Oregon and Colorado are wins. Ucla is a coin flip. And like Utah loses one they are supposed to win every year, we also steal one we’re not. I think that’s one of the Washington schools. 

They laid an egg today but could easily look like a different team next week or the week after. Part of not having an identity on offense, Jekyll and Hyde. 

SkinyUte
        Ute Fan
        @skinyute

I think Oregon and Colorado are wins. Ucla is a coin flip. And like Utah loses one they are supposed to win every year, we also steal one we’re not. I think that’s one of the Washington schools.

I tend to agree with this. Wazzu is not nearly the team on the road that they are at home, so it might be that one. I think we finish either 7-5 or 6-6.

2 1

KiYi-Ute
        Ute Fan
        @kiyi-ute

Very much agree. Today sucked, but I think (hope) it might be an anomaly. We have a lot of growing to do as a team and coaching staff. But I do think that we go bowling this year, even if it’s just to Vegas. 

RiseasUtes
      Ute Fan
      @riseasutes

I think we beat Oregon and Colorado with UCLA being a coin flip.  Chances are we lose to the Washington teams.  So 6-6 or 7-5

THEeyepatch
      Ute Fan
      @theeyepatch1

What a year, now it’s uncertain just to win 2 of 5 for the Utes. After what I seen today, Colorado will be the Utes bowl game. Hope I’m wrong?

GO UTES!

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

Who knows. Utah is bi-polar this year. They could go undefeated the rest of the way or lose every game.

I have a good feeling we’ll get two more wins.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

I said all summer I thought we won 7 games. I still think that. 

blockuatmos
      Ute Fan
      @blockuatmos

I think we win in Oregon, beat UCLA (What is defense?), and Colorado.  I think we will see improvement by Washington and will have a chance to win that one.  This team and the coaches, specifically K. Whitt have too much pride to let what just happened, happen again this season.  My only real concern is Taylor, look dude, it’s not hard, if teams are playing Cover4 or cover 5, run the damn ball or attack the middle of the field.  Hopefully he figures that out quick.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Pac-12 How do the Utes fare the rest of the season?