How many wins?

Viewing 7 reply threads

SOWhat
      Ute Fan
      @sowhat

I don’t see the Utes beating UW, especially on the road. However, I think they could finish winning 3 out of their last 4. Oregon, and Washington are clearly the top two in the Pacxll. Which could get us to 9 wins, 10 if we win a bowl game. Considering the physical condition of the team, that would be the best thing to happen. 9 or 10 wins would be a very good accomplishment. I would be pleased. However, keeping in mind the possibilities if the injuries were a reasonable amount, I think most U fans are disappointed to see the outcome so far, to varying degrees.
      Go Utes!!

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

9-3

RedRocks
      Ute Fan
      @hypodactylus

I think Utah will finish the ‘regular’ season 8-4, which is still a good season considering everything that has transpired.

I think Utah loses to the teams left on the schedule with decent defenses: Washington and Arizona. That said, Arizona State and Colorado could still give Utah trouble.

KLars04
        Ute Fan
        @klars04

That Arizona game definitely is going to be a sneaky tough matchup. I think we should be favored in 3/4 games but it ultimately is going to depend how the offense does. I think the Vaki surprise is wearing off now that there’s game film on it. I think 9-3 would be great considering how this season has gone with all the injuries but my gut is telling me 8-4 at the moment. However, we won’t play a team nearly as good as this Oregon team the rest of the way (I do think Oregon would/will beat Washington if they played again)

2008 National Champ
      Ute Fan
      @cptmrgn05

UW is gettable but you have to play a complete game. ASU very well could have won last week in Seattle and Stanford is giving them everything they can handle tonight.

There isn’t a team in the league that doesn’t have flaws. You just have to exploit them on the correct day.

2008 National Champ
        Ute Fan
        @cptmrgn05

Stanford scores to cut it to one point.

The Miami Ute
          Ute Fan
          @themiamiute

Two points.

2008 National Champ
            Ute Fan
            @cptmrgn05

Yup. I thought they’d go for two.

And how bad was that last 4th down play? Catch that damn ball and you are driving for the winning points. How do you not get dirty on that one?

BungalowUte
      Ute Fan
      @bungalowute

I think Utah wins two more. Anything above that is gravy. @ UW and @ Arizona are tough games. I think they beat CU at home. I’m interested to see how they respond against ASU next week.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

We “could” win 2-3 of the 4.

———-
      Support Ute Hub! Donate in the 2023 fundraiser. Donations can be made via gofundme or Venmo!

MotherJabubu
      Ute Fan
      @motherjabubu

Arizona, ASU and CU are all games we could lose (or win). How we do against them is really going to determine how we feel about the season. 3-0 and everyone is gonna feel great. 2-1.. ehh season could have been worse. 1-2 season is a disappointment. 0-3 sky is falling

palos_verdes_ute
      Ute Fan
      @palos-verdes-ute

Assuming we win out, there’s still a path to the Championship game.

Oregon State needs to lose 2 games: Arizona (tonight) and versus Washington

Oregon needs to lose 2 games: USC and Oregon State

USC needs to lose 1 game: UCLA

Ok, I go now.

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football How many wins?