How To Block Users

Viewing 3 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

If there’s a user whose content you do not wish to see, use the Block feature.  A block feature is available now on the Ute Hub app as well as the website. The two are not related.  This how-to relates to the website block feature, not the Ute Hub app’s block feature.

How to block a user from the Home Page

Below a topic or reply there is an icon the three dots.  Click this icon to open a pop-up menu which contains the block user link.

Click the three dots to open the pop-up

Block a topic author

Block a reply author

How to block a user from a Forum Page

Click the Block user icon (the user with the minus sign) to block a user in the Forum area.

Managing Blocked Users

To manage or “un-block” users, visit the Blocks Page at https://www.utehub.com/blocks.  The blocks page shoes a list of users you have blocked, with a link on each entry to remove the user from your blocks list.  If you forget the location of the blocks list, you can find it in the Hub menu.

TheUteBlog
      Ute Fan
      @theuteblog

Super.

7 1

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

Sweet! Now, someone post something nice about Whittingham so that Pace will respond and I can block him.

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

And now the million dollar question. Can I block…myself? 😉

(I only ask because I saw the block icon on one of my own posts. Would hate to somehow click it by accident and bork things up.)

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Probably on the www, but not the app.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Ute Hub Site How To Use Ute Hub How To Block Users