I don't think Trump likes his job very much.

Viewing 1 reply thread
      2 9

Anonymous
      Inactive

Chatting with some members before a recent round of golf, he explained his frequent appearances: “That White House is a real dump.” (A White House spokesperson denies this occurred.) Trump is often at his most unguarded among the people who pay for their proximity to him. Last November, the President-elect hosted a c**ktail reception and dinner at Bedminster on the same weekend that he was holding interviews at the club with candidates for his Cabinet. At the dinner, Trump addressed the members of the club by saying, “This is my real group. You are the special people. I see all of you. I recognize, like, 100% of you, just about.” Then he issued an open invitation to drop in on his Cabinet interviews the next day.

http://www.golf.com/tour-news/2017/08/01/president-donald-trump-relationship-golf-more-complicated-now

5 4

darklightning
      Ute Fan
      @darklightning

I was actually wondering about Trump – which is exactly why I came to this site. Thanks for the value added input. 

Anonymous
        Inactive

Yes, that is why a “Politics” category exists. Glad I could help you out.

ironman1315
          Ute Fan
          @ironman1315

Just FYI I read this post in Joe Pesci’s voice. And now all your posts shall be read in the voice of Joe Pesci.

Viewing 1 reply thread

The forum ‘Politics’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Politics I don't think Trump likes his job very much.