I guess Larry B is 1 for 2

Viewing 2 reply threads

darklightning
      Ute Fan
      @darklightning

Just when you start to think you know a guy…

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Larry B will never hear the end of that.

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

Poor guy. 

FTR, I’m pumped about Huntley. 

RiseasUtes
          Ute Fan
          @riseasutes

I wanted the change last year, so to say im happy about the change is an understatement.  Huntley is an exciting player so even if we lose some games, they should at least be fun to watch.  Williams,at times, was unwatchable.

3 2

UteThunder
            Ute Fan
            @utethunder

So you are okay losing more games if the offense is more entertaining to watch . . . ? 

ironman1315
              Ute Fan
              @ironman1315

You’re presuming this will be the case. I’m not convinced.

UteThunder
                Ute Fan
                @utethunder

I’m not presuming anything. I’m questioning what he said, which was “Huntley is an exciting player so even if we lose some games, they should at least be fun to watch.”

I’m all for having an entertaining offense, but if I had to pick between an exciting offense or winning more games, I would pick winning more games.

EagleMountainUte
                  Ute Fan
                  @battlegroundute

Well thankfully the Utah coaches make their choices based on winning RIGHT NOW not if Fan A and Fan B enjoy watching the game.  

1 1

RiseasUtes
                  Ute Fan
                  @riseasutes

I’m assuming we would lose games under Williams also.  I’d  prefer to watch Huntley over Williams, it’s that simple.  Both have strengths and weaknesses and we’ve seen the weaknesses from Troy last year.  In his bad games the offense was pretty terrible to watch, with Huntley I think that changes.

I try to be pretty rational and neither guy is going undefeated with our schedule.  So I would rather watch Huntley in a loss over Williams in a loss.

2 2

UtMtBiker
            Ute Fan
            @utmtbiker

Are you kidding me? If Williams was unwatchable then how did you survive 4 years of Wilson? Williams was just fine last year and had he been given another year in the same offense I think he would have been top 4 in the pac12. But, that didn’t happen and we once again have a new offense. If you didn’t like Williams last year watch out this year with a less experienced QB in a new system. If he makes a few long runs because of his athleticism you’ll be okay with that though? I think we’ll see the same if not just slightly lower production at the QB spot this year. Defense is going to have to carry us as usual.

2 2

Utah
              Ute Fan
              @utah

I don’t think production could be much worse than last year. 

I think you have very rosy glasses on when you look at Troy. He was near the bottom of the PAC-12 in every category and terrible nationally at scoring points. 

Travis Wilson was much more effective at QB. 

Even if Troy played every game like his USC game, we would be the sixth to seventh best QB in the PAC-12. 

It might be impossible to be worse than last year. 

EagleMountainUte
                Ute Fan
                @battlegroundute

@Utah 

I think they want the QB run game brought back which is what Wilson brought to the field. 

EagleMountainUte
              Ute Fan
              @battlegroundute

Williams was pretty annoying in the red zone.  I think the BYU game really soured a lot of fans.  I almost knew Utah would kick a FG when they entered the red zone.  Williams seemed to be better from 30 plus yards out.  

RiseasUtes
              Ute Fan
              @riseasutes

Wilson was awful to watch as well.  Our defense has been the reason I can watch the whole game for quite a few seasons now, along with a solid run game.  I haven’t been watching because of our stellar QB play.

4 1

Anonymous
      Ute Fan
      @anonymous

Larry B’s prediction record is better than Larry K’s recruiting record. 🙂

Wish LB’s 1 for 2 were the other way around.

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

Oh man. Low blow. 

Anonymous
          Ute Fan
          @anonymous

It’s at least a little funny. 🙂

Utah
            Ute Fan
            @utah

It was hilarious.  

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I guess Larry B is 1 for 2