I like this hire, every bit as qualified as option 1&2

Viewing 2 reply threads

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

He has actual HC experience. He fixed USU. he clearly knows how to recruit and more importantly develop (something Larry didn’t do his last several years at Utah).

At worse this hire will bring a new level of energy and excitement to the program.

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

The development is more important. Not to mention finding the diamonds on the rough like Whit ha done for so many years and still does although to a lesser extent. Haven’t been this pumped on Utah Ball for 3/4 years.

LetItRide
      Ute Fan
      @letitride

Our defensive rebounding and three pt % defense has been atrocious for past 2/3 years.
      Seriously those stats could of easily gained us 3-5 more wins that we lost by 7 or less in points.

If this guys forte is rebounding and overall D…. I like our chances going forward.
      Our bigs were so soft on the boards. Drove me nuts we played actually decent D and then couldn’t get a rebound.

Ute Dub
        Ute Fan
        @chestercopperpot

Best post I’ve seen in the board. Timmy Allen was our best rebounder at 6 per game and Carlson, Battin and everyone else was a couple under that. Sheesh!

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) I like this hire, every bit as qualified as option 1&2