I posted a pic with Antonio Brown in Ute gear, but here is a video of Huntley

Viewing 3 reply threads

RiseasUtes
      Ute Fan
      @riseasutes

Throwing to him and others.  He looks big, and he throws all the balls in this video.  His deep ball looks improved.  I know its shorts and t shirt throwing, but its all we have right now..Skip to 5:45 to see him throwing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thH54GPHr7k

Distantute
      Ute Fan
      @distantute

Hes been putting in some work in the weight room. If he stays healthy this year will be amazing

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

Man, it would be nice to have someone on our team like Brown to throw to, he is amazing.

Also, Huntley looks HUGE compared to his freshman year. Every one of the throws he had in that video looked on point.

ayoriver
      Ute Fan
      @ayoriver

If the limited takeaway from that video is any indication, Ludwig’s general desire to set up the throw game with the run will allow Dixon to have a good year taking the top off of defenses. Jeudy is a beast though, and we just don’t have anyone like that unless someone improves quite significantly over the summer. Still, I really enjoyed what I saw.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I posted a pic with Antonio Brown in Ute gear, but here is a video of Huntley