If Moss isn’t 100% but good enough to play, do you play him?

Viewing 8 reply threads

COUte
      Ute Fan
      @coute

This week against OSU? Would it be arrogant to keep him sidelined if he’s close but not 100%?

5 1

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

I would not play him. Not arrogant in any way. 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I’d sit him. 

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Depends on the week of practice. Feels like they have been making their decisions of playing time based on practice. DHC was all over against Wazzu. 

Uteusmc
      Ute Fan
      @uteusmc

I think you ease him in during the first quarter and see how (a) he feels and (b) if we are able to handle OSU without him.  In the end I think he should play but very limited.  

RUUTES
      Ute Fan
      @ruutes

Maybe a few reps to test him out. But if he looks at all questionable I’d rather rest him this week. We don’t need to ride him into the dirt. If we can’t beat OSU without Moss we need to shut up and stop worrying about our season anyway.

TheJuggernaut
      Ute Fan
      @thejuggernaut

Give him 10 carries to shake off some rust then give Wilmore, Brumfield, and DHC the rest of the work.

Oregon St’s rush D is ranked #102, we’re going to have success running the ball no matter who’s carrying it.

Gary Sapp
      Ute Fan
      @uofuman

I agree IF we are playing the same as last game. Let him prove the shoulder is not an issue, get his legs good and warmed and then let the understudies do their thing.

We should be all over these guys, but you never know.

Charlie
      Ute Fan
      @charlie

The focus for Moss is the ASU game not OSU.  I expect ideal would be  to get him enough snaps to knock off the rust from time off, get him mentally back into the game, but not use him as a workhorse.  Then he moves into next week’s practice for ASU in a business as usual mode without any questions.  That would be best case for the three games after OSU.

ABQUTE
        @abqute

My thoughts exactly.

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football If Moss isn’t 100% but good enough to play, do you play him?