I’ll worry about Colorado when our starting defense

Viewing 2 reply threads

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

Starts allowing visitors into the end zone. NO WAY IN HELL ARE WE LOSING!

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

Not worried at all. I was more worried about UOf A. This is just PTSD from like 8 years ago. Here is the deal. Colorado Defense is awful. It’s senior day. The team knows that with this win they are in the pac championship. And while Colorado does have a senior QB and does have some weapons we have Jaylon johnson who will take Shenaukt out of the game. That same QB will get spooked throw a ton of pics. If our team wasn’t so locked in or if this game was say 3/4 weeks ago maybe. But not this week. So what they beat Wash. wash has been Jekyll and Hide all year. They lots to Stanford on the road for s**** sake. Things can always happen. Sure. But passed off of all the evidence I’m not worried about COLO at all.

KiYi-Ute
      Ute Fan
      @kiyi-ute

Colorado fans and the team seem pretty hyped after beating UW. They’re hungry for a bowl and are ready to go to war for Mel Tucker. We can’t overlook them this week and need to approach the game with the same amount of focus as we have prepped each week prior.

I don’t think this team succumbs to the November curse. But the Buffs are going to come out swinging. Hope we can stifle them early, get in their heads and grind them down.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football I’ll worry about Colorado when our starting defense