Interesting read…

Viewing 4 reply threads

THEeyepatch
      Ute Fan
      @theeyepatch1

AlohaUte
      Ute Fan
      @alohaute

Honestly, more power to them. I couldn’t care less. If they want to go be semi-pro, let them go be semi-pro. I don’t like the NFL for a reason and the more P5 becomes like the NFL the less I like. So the SEC can go do their thing, bring USC, UCLA and Oregon along with them, I’ll be just fine enjoying the College Football that I already love so much.

Waybackutefan
      Ute Fan
      @waybackutefan

Here I’ll do a cribs note version:

with if?

blah blah blah

could it be possible?

blah blah blah blah 

consider

blah blah blah blah blah

maybe?

its an opinion peice enough said. 

THEeyepatch
        Ute Fan
        @theeyepatch1

@wayback
        How old are you… 10? Why don’t you just read it and move along? Why did you feel compelled to comment? Because maybe your emotionally 10 years old? Hilarious.

Crow
      Ute Fan
      @crow

It would be a waste two conferences playing for the championship. That wouldn’t get old really quick. When you can have the 4 top P4 conferences play each other. You have the South. The East Coast, Central, Mountain and Pacific time zones. You can leave the big12 on the outside looking in. You wouldn’t have to share the TV money with them. 

THEeyepatch
        Ute Fan
        @theeyepatch1

@crow
        I’m for anything that will leave the Big 12 on the outside looking in. Hilarious.

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

Do college football fans really want this? I believe the SEC front office does, but is getting rid of college football what average people really want?

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Interesting read…