Is anyone going to call out Tony?

Viewing 8 reply threads

cj13
      Ute Fan
      @cjohnsen13

Tony picked Cal to win in the predict the score. I’ve never witnessed such treachery. He’s done so much for Utehub so this is like Whitt leaving for BYU for less money. I will cry myself to sleep now

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

Et tu Tony?

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Mobile Ute Hub user submitted image

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I think you just did! Yeah man I feel bad. I was so mad/disappointed after the last game that’s when I made my prediction. There’s still time to change it. Now I just have to think of a reason, like believing we can score more than 7 points on offense.

cj13
        Ute Fan
        @cjohnsen13

No worries Tony we still like you! Cam is coming back so Idk why anyone is worried

RedUte14
        Ute Fan
        @redute14

i felt the same way

5 5

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

I picked Cal too. Until i see this offense score more than 7 points I will continue to pick the other team. If you put money on Utah winning without Cam, you’re crazy.

3 4

UteBacker
      Ute Fan
      @utebacker

I’d be curious to see how many of us picked Cal. Ya, that’s right, I did too. We are shooting offensive blanks until we prove otherwise.

These down votes are gonna hurt.

In fact, I think I’ll go ahead and give myself the first one.

Ute2
      Ute Fan
      @ute2

I say Utes win because our defense won’t let them do anything with a frosh qb in his….first start?

Nate will be better because the game plan and the week will revolve around his strengths.

28-10 Utes!

And I found the pickem.

Ute2
        Ute Fan
        @ute2

Or cam plays! 🙏

Ok I think we’re close enough to game time. Somebody who knows things, spill it. Gimme some 👀emojis or something…. I’m ready. I’m mentally prepared for the news.

Ute2
          Ute Fan
          @ute2

Barnes… must confess… I wasn’t prepared for that.

pedro
      Ute Fan
      @pedro

Last game I picked Oregon State, but then I felt bad and changed it the night before. That got me no where.

Charlie
      Ute Fan
      @charlie

It might be good to remember… the past two years have included losses that felt like the end of the season to some. The Utes can get up after getting knocked down. Odds are they will bounce back.

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

The PAC was down the last 2 seasons and it took quite a bit of help to get the Utes to the CCG last year. They can still make it, bit they have to win out. Even with Cam that’s a tall task. Without him is damn near impossible.

2008 National Champ
          Ute Fan
          @cptmrgn05

two losses should be no worse than a tie-breaker. when everyone plays almost everyone else, it’s pretty tough to have multiple teams 8-1 or better.

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Is anyone going to call out Tony?