IT’S GAME DAY!!!!!

Viewing 4 reply threads

bopahull
      Ute Fan
      @bopahull

We are at home, so I guess we have a chance. Colorado is playing pretty well right now but Utah seems to be a lot tougher at home. Let’s see that home win streak continue. See you at the Hunty today at 3. PAC12 network for TV.

AlphaUte
      Ute Fan
      @connor1822

Brandon Carlson sucks. Too soft.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Maybe we should turn it over a lot in the 2nd half.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Anyone notice how on several possessions the clock didn’t start when CO had the ball?

The Miami Ute
        Ute Fan
        @themiamiute

Wasn’t that because Simpson was letting the ball roll on the floor until Davis came up to guard him? I thought that Utah let Colorado save a lot of precious seconds at the end of the game by not being just a little more aggressive on defense.

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

They were doing that too.

Minnesota Ute
          Ute Fan
          @minnesotaute

I was yelling at the screen every time. Tight game, you have to make them pick it up.
          Also was very frustrated by the turnovers trying to take a game that was in the bag and giving it back.
          And more rebounding woes…

But a W is a W

utefansince79
      Ute Fan
      @utefansince79

Always thought that when a team is trying to preserve every possible second letting the ball roll slowly down the floor, why that is NEVER a violation (since the player you ‘pass’ the ball inbounds to has to touch it before 5 seconds elapses.)

Minnesota Ute
        Ute Fan
        @minnesotaute

As soon as they release it, the count stops. Think of it this way, would you really want a length of the court baseball pass like the one to Christian Laetner waved off because some ref at the end of the court is trying to count out how many seconds until he catches it? As much as I’d love to see duke lose anywhere and everywhere, that would be a bad rule.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) IT’S GAME DAY!!!!!