IT’S GAME DAY!!!!!

Viewing 12 reply threads

bopahull
      Ute Fan
      @bopahull

Utah’s home streak is on the line tonight. Arizona is in town and is certainly formidable. If our Utes can pull off a win tonight, that might go a long way towards a post season invite. Game is 6PM at the Hunty. PAC 12 network for TV.

3 1

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

If Oregon State can beat Arizona, then Utah should be able to as well. I’m not saying it’s going to be easy but Arizona has already lost to Stanford, Wazzu, and OSU this season in their PAC schedule. Utah really, really needs to win tonight to firm up their tournament resume with another Quad I win.

utefansince79
      Ute Fan
      @utefansince79

Like Utah, the Wildcats aren’t as good on the road as on their home court. Hopefully with the early start we can have a good packed house like we did for the Colorado game. Need to be louder than our visitors.

HPrete22
      Ute Fan
      @hprete22

easy win for us, arizona sucks ๐Ÿ˜‚

cj13
      Ute Fan
      @cjohnsen13

Iโ€™m finally making my first game tonight ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ

The Miami Ute
        Ute Fan
        @themiamiute

Other than BYU, can’t think of a better team for a first game.

AlphaUte
      Ute Fan
      @connor1822

I love Deivon Smith. He’s so athletic and aggressive and just a good player but I’m sick of the whining. After every play he whines about something. Rant over

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

Worst half of the season at home for the Utes. Can’t score, can’t hit free throws, and getting blown out going into the locker room. Not the time to lay an egg at home. Larsson did get hurt and went limping into the locker room with more than three minutes left in the half.

Trailgoat
        Ute Fan
        @utahgoat

Painful to watch. This team struggles to play fundamental basketball. Can’t make free throws, leave a ton of easy baskets on the floor, a lot of ball watching, missed lay ups. When things start going South, the team checks out. Could not get to half time fast enough. Utes need a huge turn around if they have any chance of getting back in this thing.

The Miami Ute
          Ute Fan
          @themiamiute

Yeah, the number of shots in the 3-5 foot range they missed in the first half was mind boggling.

1 2

belli1976
      Ute Fan
      @belli1976

I enjoy how dynamic D Smith plays, but I think Worster is better for the team.

It doesnโ€™t seem like Madsen and Carlsen are utilized as well with D Smith at point.

2 1

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

Arizona: 15-17 from the foul line. Utah: 6-15 from the foul line. That’s the story of the game right there.

AlphaUte
        Ute Fan
        @connor1822

Biased officiating doesn’t help either

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Annnd TRIPLE OVERTIME begins.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

The Utes will need to make a basket in the 3rd overtime.

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

The Utes needed this game badly. The biggest problem is that five of the last seven games are on the road. They need two or three road victories to feel good about postseason chances.

utefansince79
      Ute Fan
      @utefansince79

Arizona State on Saturday night is a massively important game and hopefully this heroic effort which fell just short didn’t completely drain the team’s energy. Very much need to have a large, loud, and supportive crowd be there (on time) to help lift them to a victory.

Viewing 12 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) IT’S GAME DAY!!!!!