Viewing 2 reply threads

Uterider
      Ute Fan
      @uterider

oh well

CapitalUte
      Ute Fan
      @capitalute

I like out bracket, very winable. Granted with this team nothing is for sure. Otherwise we wouldn’t be playing in the NIT.

Matthew Thomas Castleton
        Ute Fan
        @mcastleton928

Don’t shame on the NIT. It is a VERY GOOD TOURNAMENT. Unless you are one of the top programs in the country, you aren’t going to make the NCAA Tournament every year (the Kansas’s, North Carolina’s, and Duke’s of the world). Hell, freaking Syracuse, who made it to the Final Four last year, is in the NIT this year. The NCAA runs the NIT. It’s not like it was in the past. The NIT now is essentially made up of teams who ended up on the wrong side of the “bubble” or teams who won their regular season conference championship but lost in their conference tournament and also didn’t have a good enough resume to make the NCAA Tournament. It is also seeded by the NCAA, which is why we aren’t playing BYU (unlike in College Football). Utah has a chance to make a very good run. In fact, if they were to somehow win the NIT, they’d be set up for a fantastic season next year with everybody they are returning coupled with the high-level recruits we are bringing in.

Guba
      Ute Fan
      @guba

Better than playing the byu-provo zoobs. I took a look over at cougarbarn and they are all crying and p**sed that they don’t get to play Utah. LMAO

Anonymous
        Inactive

Oh wow. You weren’t joking.

“Utah on the other side of the bracket?… Thanks a lot for removing the only possible intrigue for your stupid tournament.”

As usual, the world revolves around BYU-P

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

It’s pretty pathetic when your whole life is centered around forcing Utah to play you. 

Pretty big sign Independence sucks. 

fosternano
        Ute Fan
        @fosternano

I gave a sigh of relief when I saw that Utah and the zoobs are on the opposite sides of the bracket. It’s the little victories in life 😅

PorterRockwell
        Ute Fan
        @porterrockwell

I looked.  They are saying that us or the PAC12 coerced, bribed, or somehow forced the committee to keep us away from them.  

The really pathetic part? Some of them actually believe this tripe.  

I see a business opportunity for the tin foil hat concession in Utah county   I’m sure I could market them as inpenetrable brain protectors and much more effective than generic Costco tinfoil o 

Utahute72
        Ute Fan
        @utahute72

<waiting for the announcement that the Utah State Legislature is launching an audit of the NIT>

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Its the damn Tater Zoobs