UtesRule
      Ute Fan
      @utesrule

Big hitter, very athletic!
      Jeffrey Ugo Commit video

MDUte
      Ute Fan
      @mdute

Thanks for posting! Super excited about him…won’t be at all surprised to see our coaches develop him into another star safety that ends up playing on Sundays!!

4 2

Dwight89
      Ute Fan
      @jordan-buckner

I know I’m going to get downvoted to oblivion for this, but I am not a fan of these commit videos. They are almost always cheesy and cringy. 

Stoked to have Ugo be a Ute, don’t get me wrong. I just can’t get on board with these commit videos. 

I should clarify that commit videos that just show HS tape of the committed player are not included in this thought. Those I’m good with. 

AZUteFan
        Ute Fan
        @azutefan

Sorry…gotta start the downvoting on this one!  I don’t follow recruting closely and I am not even really familiar with these “commit videos” but I’d much rather watch one of these videos than a press conference at Iggy’s or a lame hat ceremony.  

UtesRule
        Ute Fan
        @utesrule

It’s all fun for the kids. Don’t overthink it and enjoy them for what they are. IMO

dystopiamembrane
        Ute Fan
        @dystopiamembrane

And, y’all think *I’m* weird.

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

Promos like this are only going to get more and more common. For name and likeness fees these promos help sell jerseys. A top production crew building player and school brand will become part of recruiting and retention.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Jeffrey Ugo commit video