Just saw a rumor…

Viewing 8 reply threads

22Ute22
      Ute Fan
      @utedagoat

on Utezone from a guy who says he knows some things and has decided to spill some tea. Apparently Kuithe won’t play a down of football for Utah ever again. Some players apparently think Rising won’t either, but it’s unknown for him. Just thought I’d share it here.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Kuithe would not be surprising to to many.

1 1

RoboUte
      Ute Fan
      @hamplate

Kuithe not playing for Utah again is legit the most obvious call imaginable. Cam… a little more surprising but I’d sure be a little p**sed if that dude baited Whitt into going all in on him for all of 2023 only to milk his kindness for an NFL run thatll never happen.

Ute Dub
      Ute Fan
      @chestercopperpot

Yeah. I’ve know that about Kuithe for a bit. Well, I heard it at least elsewhere. Kuithe will just train for the Draft and FA signing.

UtahManTB
      Ute Fan
      @utahmantb

While Kuithe wouldn’t be a surprise. I would hope Cam wouldn’t do that. Let’s be real out of the 2, Cam has much less of a shot at playing on Sundays.

1 1

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Utezone or my toilet. Can’t decide who to listen to.

Xanthis
        Ute Fan
        @xanthis

Throw enough at the wall and it will eventually stick.

Utegator
        Ute Fan
        @utegator

I don’t feel like it’s a good idea for either of them to not play again. I dont see either of them getting drafted without playing more at the collegiate level.

1 2

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

I wouldn’t call those rumors, more like unverified facts. If you look at the recovery timeline for both their injuries (and Kuithe’s was much worse than Cam’s) there was always the possibility that the season would time out before either was ready to hit the field again.

All you would need is a simple setback in the recovery, which happens quite frequently, and there went the season.

Look, to me it’s beyond obvious that they both came back because it was an extremely sound business decision. So, they’re blameless in that respect and I would certainly do the same if I was in their shoes. However, what I’ll never understand is why there wasn’t a feasible Plan B by the team in case both guys spent the entire season on the PUP list.

AlohaUte
      Ute Fan
      @alohaute

If it’s true about Cam, I’ll have lost all respect for him.

The Miami Ute
        Ute Fan
        @themiamiute

That might be the case but he’s laughing all the way to the bank.

22Ute22
        Ute Fan
        @utedagoat

I mean, at least Cam is practicing. I think he’s genuinely trying to play. The only thing that’s worrying me is that it seemed like Cam was nothing but smiles on the sideline. This team was trailing all game, guys are getting injured, and he’s smiling? Wtf?

I’d feel more strongly about Kuithe. From basically everything we’ve heard, including Whitt, it sounds like his rehab is behind Cam’s at the moment. He most certainly knew he wasn’t going to be playing, and he didn’t decide to tell anyone. That’s the type of move that completely tarnishes your legacy.

RoboUte
        Ute Fan
        @hamplate

how is this comment upvoted? you’re the chosen one.

Herk
      Ute Fan
      @herk

If this is true than this season rests on the coaches for not shoring up the offense transfers during the offseason.

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Just saw a rumor…