Katravis Marsh

Viewing 4 reply threads

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

Wasn’t he committed at one time? Anyone know what happened or who the QB recruit is?

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

He still looks committed on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/trill_kav

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

Ok. 247 has him not committed.

User Suspended
          @a2ute

Now have recruiting class ranking of 122!  LOL!  

Dallas
            Ute Fan
            @dallas

Oh Pace said something. Anyone need to read it to know what it’s about?

mfaulk80
          Ute Fan
          @mfaulk80

His committment status was changed today, so it may be that it’s official now.  It’s been discussed for awhile now that he probably wasn’t going to end up as part of the class…seemingly a decision from Utah’s perspective, not necessarily his.  Utah has offered a few other QBs recently, and there is a rumor that someone else may “commited”….purely speculation based off of possible hints.

Central Coast Ute
            Ute Fan
            @flip2848

I wasn’t aware it’s been discussed for a while. You seem to be confirming what AZUTE said about his senior season not shaking out like they had hoped. Any ideas on who the new QB might be?

mfaulk80
              Ute Fan
              @mfaulk80

There is some more info that is out there from paid content and discussion, but this at least show a couple of places Utah is looking.  One of them is a paid article, but the headline is enough for the name. 

Peyton Powell

Tate Rodemaker

Central Coast Ute
                Ute Fan
                @flip2848

Just signed up for 247. Thanks!

PhiladelphiaUte
                Ute Fan
                @philadelphiaute

ESPN shows Peyton Powell was recruited as a QB, but had since been converted to a WR.  So which Powell will Utah be hosting?  The “high school QB” version?  Or the “Big 12 WR” one?

Heike
                  Ute Fan
                  @heike

The Safety one.

mfaulk80
              Ute Fan
              @mfaulk80

I accidentally deleted my comment with the links, but here are a couple of players who have been offered.  The names can be found outside of the paid area of 247, though there is more discussion about specifics in the paid forums.  One is much more likely than the other….

Tate Rodemaker

Peyton Powell

AZUTE
      Ute Fan
      @azute

I think he’s technically still committed but in the end I think Katravis and Utah go their separate ways.

He hasn’t had the SR season I think Utah was hoping for. I don’t think they’ve seen the development they were hoping for.

He may still come to Utah. You never know what will happen but he’d be a major project to see any significant playing time.

I think Utah will actually bring in two QBs for next season.

So many possibilities with FR or JCs or transfers like Rising or even a one year grad transfer

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

That makes sense. Thanks for the info. I was surprised to see his name removed from the commitment list on 247.

RustyShackleford
      Ute Fan
      @shakyute13

At this point i don’t even question Kyle and his recruiting

X723
      Ute Fan
      @x723

I was reading a UCLA fan page they think we have a lot of 4 and 5 star players — one said that we would beat OU if they played

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Katravis Marsh