• Next: Cal – Sat 10/26 8PM – FS1 TV

Itacoatiara22
      Ute Fan
      @itacoatiara22
      8 2

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

This isn’t a good look. And it’s poor leadership.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Honest? yes.  Effective or accurate? Maybe from his point of view? 
      I don’t disagree with his assessment. However I have watched them probably third most this season and he makes some boneheaded decisions at times.  They are going to have a tough season if that is his measure of his team.  Older I get I feel like building up kids or other people is far more effective than rebuke. 

Tony
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Wow. That’s a wow. Maybe that’s his way of p**sing off his team and trying to fire them up.  Or maybe that’s just the truth.  I think we may have had a bit of that complacency as well until we got punched in the mouth by USC.

UrbanLiar
      Ute Fan
      @urbanliar

He made almost the exact same statements after we beat them 49-6 in 2012. Seems to be a pattern.

COUte
      Ute Fan
      @coute

I usually like what Leach has to say, but those comments might make his team fold on him.

Itacoatiara22
        Ute Fan
        @itacoatiara22

They might. I’m not really concerned about that. His comments just made me laugh.

DrahtUte
      Ute Fan
      @drahtute

Leach should be calling out his defensive backfield first and foremost. Huntley and the receivers made them look completely lost all night.

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

At least he didn’t blame their fat little girlfriends this time!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Utah Utes Fan Board Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Leach. I Love His Honesty

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  PlainsUte 3 weeks, 2 days ago.