Viewing 3 reply threads

cjd1
      Ute Fan
      @cjd1

Don’t mess with the Utes!

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

The extent of their oline injuries is coming out. I am predicting a shut out defensively. Offense or ST could always give up a score. 

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

That’s amazing since Cal has only given up more than 21 – one time.  The over/under is an amazingly low 37.  If I was a betting man, that’s a bet I would take.  The hard part about the over/under is turnovers leading to a lot of scores.

Chidojuan
      Ute Fan
      @chidojuan

Isn’t this just Vegas doubling down on a bigger line though?  I mean, they got a lot of money from people who took the under from the ASU game.  I don’t doubt that we can hang that many on them, but seems like Vegas likes to bet on our defense.

IamgrUTE
        Ute Fan
        @jrevans

The Vegas guys definitely know something we don’t.  I thought the line on the Cheapshot U game last week was crazy.  The Utes covered though.  So they’re predicting a 28-7 Utah win?

Chidojuan
          Ute Fan
          @chidojuan

The over/under was 38.5, I don’t know if that moves like the spread, so at this point, it would be 31-10 Utes.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Line on Utah vs Cal just moved from -18 to -21.5