SalUteopia
      Ute Fan
      @saluteopia

1) Best O player? <Moss>

2) Best D player? <Hansen>

3) Best ST player? <Wishnowsky>

4) Favorite game? <Stanford>

5) Favorite moment? <Bradlee Anae-hilating the Stanford receiver>

6) If you could change the outcome of one play, which one would it be? <Covey return phantom block against WSU does not get called>

UteThunder
      Ute Fan
      @utethunder

#s 1-4 – I don’t think there can be any debate, you nailed it. 

#5 – I would go with the Huntley to Nacua dagger vs Stanford.

#6 – I would go with the trick play vs WSU, I think it was Simpkins, who threw what would have been a TD pass but it was just slightly off. We settled for a FG and while the difference in points would not have resulted in a win, that play wasn’t on the refs like the punt return and I think it would have given us the momentum to pull out the win.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

I agree with @Utethunder. That Anae TFL was pretty awesome though @saluteopia. In fact let’s refresh that gif and put it up in this post. 

#6 I would say the Fotu target not being called against Washington. I think Utah beats Wazzu if Fotu plays the whole game also that was pretty much a RedZone turnover massive momentum shift. Maybe Utah offense gets sparked from that play and starts to play.

SalUteopia
        Ute Fan
        @saluteopia

Great picks, UteThunder and BGU. BGU, thanks for the sharing that gif. I will never get tired of watching that play. It perfectly summarizes our D.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Make your midseason picks