Manny Bowen film breakdown by Hans.

Viewing 4 reply threads

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I haven’t finished it yet I am assuming it is worth a watch. 

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

Says he’s versatile, and athletic, but not imposing and aggressive. He has a nose for the ball, and closing speed, but needs work on technique, and aggressiveness. He then says he thinks Cole Swann and the Utah system will make him better.

whitlessham
        Ute Fan
        @whitelssham

hmmm,

Image result for scratching chin emoji

UtahFanSir
          Ute Fan
          @utahfansir

Wha’d Ya think, panic pickup. 

whitlessham
            Ute Fan
            @whitelssham

All I know is that he needs to be great.  That’s the problem with the transfer /JC addition.  

Kwhitt flat out NEEDS these guys to be big… even before they’ve played a down for the Utes.

That’s the crap shoot you get with below average high school recruiting.  

ironman1315
              Ute Fan
              @ironman1315

That’s the crap shoot you get with below average high school recruiting.

FTFY.

2 1

whitlessham
                Ute Fan
                @whitelssham

Odds get better and better when you start bringing in 4 star high school recruites. Although kwhitt has been very fortunate with diamonds in the rough and retreads, his odds for success would become so much better if he could start landing 4 stars and get them into the system for a couple of years.  

Utesbyfive
            Ute Fan
            @utesbyfive

Is that a statement or a question?

UtMtBiker
        Ute Fan
        @utmtbiker

What kind of break down is this? Terrible!  He couldn’t find one good clip?  In 5 seconds on youtube I and found clips of him blowing up plays all over the field and Hans wants to point out 5 boring plays where he preformed mediocore.  

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

Gionni Paul sure was a losing transfer wasn’t he.

Bowen played 30+ games for a top Big Ten team. Ute staff routinely bring in studs on JC and make them NFL players. Why is everyone giving up because Hans pandered to his BYU loving audience? Reports were that he looked great in spring. Would Hans get the same page views if he said that Bowen looks really good?

3 1

darklightning
        Ute Fan
        @darklightning

While I’m not disagreeing with your argument regarding Bowen, I do disagree on Hans. He’s unbiased when it comes to Utah and his assessments are almost always spot on – especially when it comes to players’ ability, technique, etc.

Duhwayne
          Ute Fan
          @duhwayne

Most of the time I agree with that. There is Technician Hans, and then there’s Page Views Hans. This is Page Views Hans. Just IMO.

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

He seemed very complimentary about Utah’s staff to coach this kid up.  Bowen reminds me of Paul. He has a nose for the play and is very athletic. He does need to hit harder though. 

Utesbyfive
              Ute Fan
              @utesbyfive

He also noted that without Bowen in the game, the PSU defense slacked off. Defensive production went down. It wasn’t all bad.

erictheute
      Ute Fan
      @erictheute

What does Hans know? Lol. I’ve given up on his take for years. 

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

Does it put anyone’s mind at ease that Bowen was a 4* recruit out of high school? In the ESPN300?

PhiladelphiaUte
        Ute Fan
        @philadelphiaute

I watched several of his games up at Beaver Stadium.  THAT is what puts MY mind at ease!

Go Bowen!

GO UTES!!!

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Manny Bowen film breakdown by Hans.