Massey has the Utes #11, favoured to win all but the Washington contest.

Viewing 5 reply threads

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

Ghost of the HEB
      Ute Fan
      @deseretgentlman

I think it’s going to be really hard to win the south without beating Washington. Sure, USC could lose two more times, but I’d hate to have to count on that.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Go back and check the tape. I’ve had us at 10-2 with losses on the road to USC and Washington. Hope I’m wrong about Washington.

RUUTES
      Ute Fan
      @ruutes

Yep I think the Washington game will decide the South. USC is going to have 1 loss to Oregon. which only gets it done for us if we win out. I’m concerned that USC may not get that other upset loss that will give us room to breath.

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

I wouldn’t bet on SC losing to Oregon at home.

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

They’ll be pretty hyped up.

RUUTES
          Ute Fan
          @ruutes

USC does seem like a different team at home but I think UO is for real this year. IF they are as good as they appear to be I think the home field USC still won’t be enough. But I’m not in Vegas betting on much in the PAC-12 this year. Crazy abounds.

ladyinred
      Ute Fan
      @ladyinred

The idea of having to root for ASU to clear our path makes me throw up a little in my mouth. I would rather Colorado pull the upset on USC.

DrahtUte
      Ute Fan
      @drahtute

I don’t think we’re giving our defense the credit they deserve. They give us a great chance to win out. It is incredible what they are doing. 

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Massey has the Utes #11, favoured to win all but the Washington contest.