Maybe I'm just stupid, but is there a quick way to go back to the top

Viewing 5 reply threads

We will rock U
      Ute Fan
      @wewillrocku

Of the screen? When I scroll down and read a whole thread, I’d love to see a prompt that takes me back to the top. Note: I’m looking at this on mobile. I guess I can always hit the back button but that doesn’t always take me where I want to go.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

On the computer you can hit I think control/up arrow. On the phone not sure. Maybe a “top” link is possible.

High Uintas
      Ute Fan
      @highuintas

That’s kind of what I was getting at that it is hard to navigate from the bottom of the thread.

concerned
      Ute Fan
      @concerned

I would still like to see a default setting where the most recent posts appear at the top in the order of newest to oldest, so you dont have to plow through everything to see the most recent activity. Is that possible in current settings?

UteStuckInSeattle
        Ute Fan
        @utestuckinseattle

Click on the link under the “Freshness” column for any thread and it will take you the latest post in that thread.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Please note the new button at the bottom of the thread, which should help.

Hockeybeard
        Ute Fan
        @hockeybeard

LOVE IT

ttexastim
        Ute Fan
        @ttexastim

AWESOME!!!! I didn’t realize how much I love this feature on my other boards till I didn’t have it. Thank you!!!

GiantUte
        Ute Fan
        @giantute

It’d also be great if the black stripe at the top of the page was frozen so that it is always available when scrolling down the page.

High Uintas
      Ute Fan
      @highuintas

Nice!

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Ute Hub Site Comments and Suggestions Maybe I'm just stupid, but is there a quick way to go back to the top