Michael Jackson (WR from USC) Has Hit the Portal

Viewing 5 reply threads

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

Jackson has been a key reserve in USC’s wide receiver room over the past 3 seasons, but never a consistent option in the passing game. His best season at USC came back in 2022 when he caught 17 passes for 236 yards and 4 touchdowns. He also reached double-digit receptions in both the 2021 and 2023 campaigns.

Jackson also a solid option for USC on special teams. He attempted 18 punt returns during his time with the Trojans, totaling 100 yards on those attempts.

A Las Vegas native, Jackson was a 4-star prospect in the class of 2021. He was the No. 375 overall player and the No. 59 receiver in the country for that cycle, per 247Sports Composite rankings.

Seems like he’d be a good addition for the Utes. I remember seeing him catch a few passes over the last couple of seasons against us.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

4 2

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

Can he block though?

22Ute22
      Ute Fan
      @utedagoat

Lmao imagine if we get him and Raleek Brown, along with already having Munir McClain. Our WR room would be a bunch of USC backups 😭

I’d take it though. USC fans seem to think that Jackson was underutilized, and in assuming he’d play the X position, where Parks and Simmons played. He would definitely be an upgrade over Stonehands Simmons.

SteelUte
      Ute Fan
      @steelute

The kid is not my son!

Ute Dub
        Ute Fan
        @chestercopperpot

hehe!

The Miami Ute
        Ute Fan
        @themiamiute

LOL…beat it, beat it…I can just imagine the music at RES every time he makes a catch or a TD.

Waybackutefan
      Ute Fan
      @waybackutefan

That would be awesome I think Tito has 2 more years of eligibility too.

The Miami Ute
        Ute Fan
        @themiamiute

Yeah, and Janet and LaToya can join the cheerleading squad…

PlainsUte
          Ute Fan
          @plainsute

Will they allow their walkers on the sideline?
          Old lady

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Michael Jackson (WR from USC) Has Hit the Portal