My biggest concern for the Utes this week is

Viewing 2 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

The status of some of our starters.

We had two offensive linemen go down.  Nurse left the field.  I know he later came back, but how is he doing.  JJ had an injury.  I don’t think it was serious, but since we held on to the ball for the last 9 minutes, we never saw him back in the game.  How close is Covey to being 100%?  We shouldn’t need him the next two weeks, so my guess is that he plays sparingly.

NIU passed for about 300 yards yesterday.  I don’t remember them passing a lot last season.  They changed coaches.  Are they going to try to pass more this season?

Anfernee
      Ute Fan
      @anfernee

I know Jaylon Johnson was the first player back on the field after lightning. Maybe we need an update from Dr OnlyU.

Onlyu
        Ute Fan
        @uf8fl

Two DB’s will be fine…two OL are most likely just sprained ankles. Sometimes they’re tricky though. Just depends how they respond. Don’t think it’s anything major but time will tell.

gUrthBrooks
          Ute Fan
          @hammer

What about Johnny Maea? Someone said he was in a full leg but past his knee.

Anfernee
          Ute Fan
          @anfernee

Once Bam gets eligible that will help with depth it seems like. If he can do right tackle and maybe Ford slides inside.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

On the radio Hackett confirmed that JJ had full mobility and range of motion. It was just a stinger. Umana hurt his ankle and might give it a go.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football My biggest concern for the Utes this week is