My players of the game Offense, Defense Special Teams

Viewing 2 reply threads

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

Offense – Kincaid, if he keeps being a threat like tonight Kuithe is going to have some competition. In fact I think the TE group as a whole was a highlight, sure there were a few drops but overall great game for the TEs.

Defense – CPIII, tonight he looked dialed in. Great hits, great plays and mixing it up all over the field. The defense oveall played a pretty good game except for one drive.

Special Teams – The easy answer would be Covey. But I’m going to go with Redding. Yes he missed an extra point, but he was steady, and got the FGs when we needed them. I was a bit worried about our kickoffs until the end when we got one or two into the end zone.

Weber was well coached, and just couldn’t match our athleticism. But the Whit coaching tree has a great branch with Jay Hill. I think Weber is in great shape for as long as Hill stays there. But he’ll be getting some offers probably after this year.

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

Can’t argue

Heike
      Ute Fan
      @heike

Defense–Definitely Lloyd. He was a beast.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football My players of the game Offense, Defense Special Teams