My Zion Curtain Letter to the Editor Published

Viewing 6 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

The Tribune published my letter to the editor on the Zion Curtain: http://www.sltrib.com/opinion/4995983-155/letter-how-about-a-zion-calorie

Ex’dUte
      Ute Fan
      @exdute

That’s a silly idea, Tony — putting a wall around ice cream scoopers.

Don’t you know that ice cream is ordained of God and is part of EVERY ward activity. We even bless it so that it will “nourish and strengthen our bodies.”

Our religiouslature is just looking out for us. Can you imagine how bad life would be if a young 12-year-old deacon (who, of course, has more priesthood authority than the pope ever will) saw a beer being poured, let alone a drink being mixed? It could be catastrophic! That young man may even want to imbibe when he gets older. And drinking makes boys want to touch girls’ boobies — or worse, themselves. Or even worser, other boys.

We can’t have that happen! Thanks, Utah for keeping us safe!

PorterRockwell
        Ute Fan
        @porterrockwell

Lol well done!

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

I’ve never had a drink of alcohol and I like boobies. 

PorterRockwell
      Ute Fan
      @porterrockwell

Well done Tony. 

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

Teaching children to conceal consumption teaches them to binge. The French have a much better attitude toward kids and ice cream, amirite? 😉

BaldHatu
      Ute Fan
      @baldhatu

Hahaha.  Excellent.  Greg Hughes and his troupe of asshats deserve all the mockery we can afford to heap on them.  Well done.

Utemachine
      Ute Fan
      @utemachine

Love it!

jamarcus24
      Ute Fan
      @jamarcus24

Why stop there?  How about a curtain covering the outside of entire fast food restaurants?  If I didn’t have to look at the McDonald’s by the freeway every day when I leave for work I’d probably be 20 lbs lighter.  And of course I’d be more righteous.

Viewing 6 reply threads

The forum ‘Politics’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Politics My Zion Curtain Letter to the Editor Published