New Poll: Predict the 2023 Utah Football Regular Season Record

Viewing 3 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

New poll now up in the mobile app and website! Predict the 2023 Utah Football regular season record. VOTE NOW and post your reasoning in the forum!

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I think Utah has more talent (deeper) than the last two seasons.  However, we have a very difficult schedule.  I could see us going 2-2 against USC, UW, Oregon, and OSU.  Then lose one other game that we shouldn’t like Florida, Baylor, UCLA, etc.

So, I think 9-3 is a fair prediction.  There isn’t a game we can’t win, but that does not mean we will win them all.  We may be better than most if not all teams in the PAC12.  However, we are not head-and-shoulders better than the top 4-5 teams in the league.

ProudUte
        Ute Fan
        @proudute

Draft Kings has us at 8.5 wins and Wilner says our schedule is too tough to get that many wins.  We have road games against Baylor, OSU, USC, and UW.  That is brutal, especially when we have not been a great road team in tough games.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

I hope for more, but realistically I think 8-4. 

D T
      Ute Fan
      @azute1

With CR, 10-2.

RUUTES
      Ute Fan
      @ruutes

What I hope and what I think aren’t in alignment. I hope for a 10 win season (It’s possible) but I’d bet on 8 win because the number of QBs coming back across the conference. 9 will make me plenty happy this year…and next year I am expecting better.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football New Poll: Predict the 2023 Utah Football Regular Season Record