New Poll – Rate your confidence in Utah Football following beating Weber State

Viewing 1 reply thread

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

New poll is now open for voting. Vote on the website in the right column of the home page, or on the Ute Hub mobile app tap on polls from the home screen! 

Rate your confidence in Utah Football following beating Weber State 40-17

How ya feeling after week 1?

1 1

CB
      Ute Fan
      @solidhobo

Based on what I saw from the rest of the conference, it’s either us or UCLA winning it all but I like our chances

MDUte
        Ute Fan
        @mdute

If the season was all based on week 1, I’d agree with ya. But teams typically start off slow/sloppy and get much better as the season moves on. UCLA looked way better against LSU than they did against Hawaii. I expect a lot will change moving forward and it’s going to be another dog fight to compete for a conference title this year. Just my 2 cents.

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

Yes we should all know well that our team improves drastically over the first few weeks of the season. 

utefansince79
            Ute Fan
            @utefansince79

Along with all the mediocre performances by our conference, Utah State had a thrilling last minute win in Pullman.  Apparently was their first road win over a power 5 conference team since 1971.

Good for UCLA who provided the only win over a quality opponent for our conference.

CB
          Ute Fan
          @solidhobo

I guess I should have specified “based on week 1”. My bad haha

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football New Poll – Rate your confidence in Utah Football following beating Weber State