Odds set for PAC 12 championship

Viewing 5 reply threads

bopahull
      Ute Fan
      @bopahull

W16Ute
      Ute Fan
      @w16ute

Seriously, best bet on the board. Stacked with returning starters and favorable schedule. Go Utes!

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

I may have to run out to Wendover.

tarheelute
        Ute Fan
        @tarheelute

Agree with you, others. – “But make no mistake: At 5-to-1, the Utes are the best bet on the board.” 

Too good a bet to pass on.  Might be a short term odds, the odds may close, as the summer goes by.

Charlie
      Ute Fan
      @charlie

Goodness. I understand USC and Oregon simply have momentum that places them near the top year in year out but do first year coaches often run away with the conference lead? They both had most all the pieces last year but found it difficult. USC gets a better coach and that should improve them. Oregon may have had more pieces last year so improvement may come harder for them. ASU, very surprised to see them as forth highest favorite. Did they notice where they finished last year and how is it they will get their arrow pointed up to make an improvement? I actually like Utah’s spot. They play better as the underdog than as the favorite. They will be ranked well enough that if they keep winning all goals are there for them. As much the same team the starting point is so much better than last year. Utah is very much a contender and someone not in this group of 4 will also be there in the end. Washington has been down long enough they are due to improve significantly and their schedule will be a big assist for that.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Is Oregon going to have the same QB? I was not impressed with him.  

kazute
          Ute Fan
          @kazute

Nope.  Bo Nix transferred from Auburn. He will be an improvement, but I am not sure is the answer.

I did watch him in-person outscramble the LSU defense last year in Death Valley.  He had about 100 of these plays:

The LSU fans were all walking out of the stadium that night asking each other who they wanted to be their new coach after the meltdowns.

UtesRule
            Ute Fan
            @utesrule

I don’t think Bo Nix is an improvement over Brown at all. They are very similar (good to great on the ground, poor to bad through the air).

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

As stated in the article, the lines are set the way the public likes to bet. That’s big brand names, and why he says Utah is the best bet on the board.

jamarcus24
        Ute Fan
        @jamarcus24

The Oregon one doesn’t surprise me too much.  Their 2-deep was very underclassmen heavy so they’ll be bringing back a lot of talent.  Yes, they’ll have a new QB and we’ll have to wait and see if he’s an upgrade over Brown.  I was under the impression a lot of Oregon fans thought the #2 guy last year should have taken over at some point in the season so we’ll see how that competition plays out.

D T
          Ute Fan
          @azute1

I REALLY hope UO’s perfect this year in OOC play, particularly for that one game in Eugene…..”5-0” has gotten really old.

MauchDawgUte
      Ute Fan
      @mauchdawgute

I like the term masterclass coach. 🙂

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I put $100 Utah last year at 12/1 odds. #winning

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Odds set for PAC 12 championship