Up Next in FB:
Southern Utah at  Utah
Big 12 Now / ESPN+

Ohio State’s COVID Protocols for Rose Bowl

Welcome Big12 Fans and Foes Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Ohio State’s COVID Protocols for Rose Bowl

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      MDUte
      Participant

This article is giving me hope that the game is not going to get cancelled. The key bullet in the article:
      1) Vaccinated players do not test unless they are symptomatic. Team’s vaccination rate was above 90% late last summer.
      I remember Whitt stating that Utah’s vaccination rate is at or above 98%. So if vaccinated players don’t need to get tested and both teams have arrived in SoCal, it sounds like we’ve got a good chance the game happens…fingers crossed!
      Ohio State COVID Protocols for Rose Bowl

Utah5410
      Participant

I agree… Plus, the game is in CA. Covid lockdown central. Everyone who attends the game is required to produce a negative covid test or proof of vaccine.. Same with the Parade. Everyone is being as safe and conscious as they can within reason.

ProudUte
      Participant

I would give you ten thumbs up if I could.

alUmnUs
      Participant

Good post!

Last week Michigan announced the whole team was getting boosted. A great move!

In fact, I think it’s the best defensive performance Harbaugh’s had at Michigan.

Uteusmc
      Participant

Good info and I think a very reasonable way to approach this. Does Utah have the same protocols?

MDUte
        Participant

This is also the same protocol the CFP is following. So I’m assuming the protocol is established there and everyone else is following it.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.