Ohio State’s COVID Protocols for Rose Bowl

Viewing 4 reply threads

MDUte
      Ute Fan
      @mdute

This article is giving me hope that the game is not going to get cancelled. The key bullet in the article:
      1) Vaccinated players do not test unless they are symptomatic. Team’s vaccination rate was above 90% late last summer.
      I remember Whitt stating that Utah’s vaccination rate is at or above 98%. So if vaccinated players don’t need to get tested and both teams have arrived in SoCal, it sounds like we’ve got a good chance the game happens…fingers crossed!
      Ohio State COVID Protocols for Rose Bowl

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

I agree… Plus, the game is in CA. Covid lockdown central. Everyone who attends the game is required to produce a negative covid test or proof of vaccine.. Same with the Parade. Everyone is being as safe and conscious as they can within reason.

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I would give you ten thumbs up if I could.

CincyUte
        Ute Fan
        @cincyute

That’s awesome!

alUmnUs
      Ute Fan
      @alumnus

Good post!

Last week Michigan announced the whole team was getting boosted. A great move!

In fact, I think it’s the best defensive performance Harbaugh’s had at Michigan.

Uteusmc
      Ute Fan
      @uteusmc

Good info and I think a very reasonable way to approach this. Does Utah have the same protocols?

MDUte
        Ute Fan
        @mdute

This is also the same protocol the CFP is following. So I’m assuming the protocol is established there and everyone else is following it.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Ohio State’s COVID Protocols for Rose Bowl