One thing I already love about UteHub…

Viewing 6 reply threads

MauchDawgUte
      Ute Fan
      @mauchdawgute

Haven’t seen one picture of Ute Dog or embedded Pink Floyd ‘Run Like Hell’ video. Holy ad nauseam Batman.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Haha. I kind of liked that, but I’m a pink floyd fan. Is the AmbUlance yours?

MauchDawgUte
      Ute Fan
      @mauchdawgute

I co-own it with my sister and her husband. Works wonders as a tailgating vehicle. 🙂

M

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

So the AmbUlance is now tailgating over by the library, right?

MauchDawgUte
          Ute Fan
          @mauchdawgute

Yeah we have been over there for a few years now. We used to tailgate in Guardsmen but lost access to a pass. We actually like the library lot better for a few reasons. More space, grass, bathroom access, proximity to the stadium. 🙂 Works out well for our family. Stop by anytime…we always have lots of food and spirits. 🙂

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

OMG, no kidding. I’m sure the guy is a nice guy but the overdoing it with the dog pictures made me block him over there. How many times can you post the same damn pictures??? I know he was close to your heart and special to you, dude, but be reasonable. Not everyone shares your infatuation.

Brettski
      Ute Fan
      @brettski

800+ members now. Love to see this place succeed. it feels so… clean.

Hockeybeard
        Ute Fan
        @hockeybeard

Unfortunately I think a couple hundred may be bots – Tony@admin said there was a huge signup overnight and he’s been heroically battling them with his mighty Hammer of Ban, but I think we should all help out by reporting and flagging where we see them.

Texasute
      Ute Fan
      @texasute

All the sites have a place.

Rivals and hopefully Utehub will be where to go to actually talk sports.

Utefans.net is like a c**ktail party. Topics all over the place with a common interests in Utah athletics.

Hockeybeard
        Ute Fan
        @hockeybeard

Rivals and hopefully Utehub will be where to go to actually talk sports.

Yup. Great quality of posts here already have helped make it one of my few go-to stops for Ute News and sports talk.

Tony@admin are we going to get an official gameday thread posted by you this week?

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I’m deleting spammers now. You’ll see the number drop.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Ute Hub Site Comments and Suggestions One thing I already love about UteHub…