One thing many Utah fans may not realize:

Viewing 2 reply threads
      11 1

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

Did you know that Utah plays more than one basketball game per year? its true! We actually play almost 30 of them.

We would love to see you at one of the other games.

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

This game was very important for us to win. I bet we start seeing a lot more fans going forward. I wasn’t able to be at the game because I live a million miles away, but it was nice to hear the crowd roaring.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

If we lost tonight, that may have been the last game anyone went to.

3 1

GameForAnyFuss
        Ute Fan
        @gameforanyfuss

I hope that’s not true. Personally my fandom is stronger than one loss.

2 9

Tednab
        Ute Fan
        @tednab

As soon as they actually put a good product out there, then I’ll start watching

10 1

GameForAnyFuss
          Ute Fan
          @gameforanyfuss

They just beat a top-15 team. What are you not liking about the product?

fosternano
            Ute Fan
            @fosternano

They also went toe to toe with Houston, a top 5 team, and the last year in the pac 12. The lower bowl should be filled every home game at the very least.

2 2

Tednab
              Ute Fan
              @tednab

Great .. correct me if I’m wrong , they’ve made the sweet 16 only twice since majerus .. when’s the last time they’ve won the conference ?.. Utah was dominating in the late nineties..haven’t been anything close to that since.

GameForAnyFuss
                Ute Fan
                @gameforanyfuss

Cool story. So…what’s wrong with the product? And if the answer is ’well they don’t win enough in the postseason’ then tell me how you supported Utah football prior to Urban Meyer?

Tednab
                  Ute Fan
                  @tednab

Ive always loved Ute football.. I was pretty young during the stobert , fassell era, that was the bottom , but I enjoyed going to the games with my dad … McBride set the tone and was a fun time, he built the foundation and you could see the changing of the tides with the rivalry.. Meyer and Whit , Man, another level, we’ve had a great run. NIL might destroy it all to be honest .. I still have hope for BB, it’s just hard to top the Majerus years. The consistency for winning isn’t there yet .. seems like we’ve been in rebuild mode for the last 20 + years

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) One thing many Utah fans may not realize: