@ OnlyU

Viewing 1 reply thread

Jay
      Ute Fan
      @utahhhh

Obviously you can’t tell us who’s out for tomorrow but any idea on the amount of starters that will be out with Covid/contact tracing?

Onlyu
      Ute Fan
      @uf8fl

Not many…pretty good handle on the virus. Had 20 ish in hotels quarantined for 10 days but most if not all have cleared that hurdle. Might have an injury or two that keeps a contributor out but we’ll see tomorrow

utefansince79
        Ute Fan
        @utefansince79

One wrinkle is how many of our players have been able to practice regularly as opposed to how many have had limited practices due to being quarantined.

But in any case, I am hopefull we finally get this season started.

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

I have lowered expectations for this season. Maybe that is slight insulation from getting embarrassed but this season is what it is. Total throw away. 

I say lowered not zero I have confidence Utah won’t look like Navy week one.  I have more concern for player health from lack of contact. 

Trailgoat
          Ute Fan
          @utahgoat

If Utah rolls out with a bunch of 3 and outs, game will get ugly quick. Offense needs to grind and score. Most interested in seeing how the new QB(s) and WRs gel. Utah WRs cannot get muzzled by USCs man coverage. Oline needs to take control. Go Utes!

AZUTE
        Ute Fan
        @azute

The real concern is the lack of practice time over the last two weeks. 

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.